Categories of Information We May Collect About You. We may collect “personal information” (meaning information that is, or is capable of being, linked to you) as well as non-personal information when you visit or use the sites. Following are examples of the types of information we may collect about you:
- Contact Information. When you place an order, create an account, communicate with customer service, send us an email, or comment on our blog, you provide us with information that we collect. This information may include your name, address, phone number, credit card information, and purchase history.
- Other Information We Receive and Store. We also receive information from you as a result of your visiting our sites including your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, products you view, products you search for, length of visits to pages and other browser interaction information.
How Information is Collected. We collect most of your personal information directly from you—in person, by telephone, text or email and/or via our sites. Collection of this personal information is necessary to provide products to you. If you do not provide this personal information, it may delay or prevent us from providing products to you.
We may also collect your IP address when you visit our sites, and in certain cases we will associate that address with you to better understand your preferences and interests. We may also collect certain web analytics information, including, among other information, the number of visitors to the sites, session time, and browser version (“technical information”). This technical information is not collected in a manner in which it can be tied to a specific user (except as described above regarding IP addresses). In some cases, we may combine information we collect through our sites with information collected from other online and offline sources.
How and Why We Use Your Information. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we may use, share, or disclose all the information that we collect from you as a prospective, current or former customer:
- -To fulfill orders placed by you.
- -To respond to your requests, comments and questions and identify your interests so that we may assist you in finding products that may be of interest to you.
- -To enforce any terms and conditions applicable to the sites.
- -As required by law or valid legal process.
- -In response to appropriate governmental requests.
- -As we deem reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take other appropriate action, including in connection with the investigation of potential illegal or fraudulent activities or potential risk to the personal safety of any individual or the security of your information.
- -To manage our business.
- -To protect our interests.
- -In the event that QunKinGo Lashes, LLC or a portion of its business is acquired by another company, including in bankruptcy, your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to the successor company.
Promotional Communications. We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our products, including exclusive offers, promotions or details about new products. We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organizations outside of QunKinGo Lashes, LLC for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Contacting us at DataPrivacy@qunkingo.com;
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts; or
- Updating your marketing preferences in your account
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you purchase additional products from the sites in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With. We routinely share personal information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Service providers we use to help deliver our products to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies;
- Other third-party service providers we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies or website hosts;
- Third parties approved by you, including social media sites you choose to link your account to or third-party payment providers; and
- Our financial institutions
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you. We may also share personal information with external auditors, e.g. in relation to an audit of our accounts.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
Please note that in order for a request to be verifiable, the you may be required to confirm information that we have on file for you; including email address, phone numbers, full names, addresses and other information. We reserve the right to deny a consumer request if the identity of the requesting party cannot be confirmed.
Personal Information We Disclosed for a Business Purpose. In the preceding 12 months we have disclosed for a business purpose to one or more third parties the following categories of personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
- Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers);
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement);
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We do not sell your information to third parties.Privacy Rights in Other Jurisdictions. You may have rights, under applicable data privacy laws, to request information about or access to the personal information that we hold about you, to require that information to be corrected it is inaccurate or, in some circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise those rights, please send a written request to DataPrivacy@qunkingo.com. Former Customers. Our policy for sharing nonpublic personal information about former customers is the same as our policy for current customers.
Children’s Information. The sites are not directed at or intended to be used by children, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain personal information about anyone under the age of 13, except for information provided by the relevant parent(s) or guardian(s). If we discover that we have collected any other personal information about anyone under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to promptly delete such information from our systems.
Contact Us. Please contact us by post, email or telephone if you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you. Our contact details are shown below: